I really thought, in the last few days, I would find a vehicle that I would love to replace the van. Mind you, the van is running just fine, but with 170,000 miles and at 12 years old, I can only hope that it will be around for a few more years. It has been paid for for over 8 years and my insurance premium is less than the cost of a tank of gas each month. It’s hard to argue that the longer I can drive it and have it be reliable the better.
I was thinking that when it goes, it will probably be swift (like the engine will pop like a cork) and I will need to have in mind what I want to get to replace it. Keeping that in mind I wanted to test drive a few options. I drove 5 Crossover/vans in the last few days and I didn’t love any of them. I was disappointed.
On the plus side, I realize I don’t want my van to die any time soon. On the crappy side I realize I am going to pay an arm and a leg for something I am not really, really excited about when the time comes. Blah!
Really, these truly are the problems of the middle class aren’t they?
No comments:
Post a Comment